Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 4% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,640 (£3,258) in Plymouth.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)