Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,595 (Mex$ 40,906) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 2 hours ago)