Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.888 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,404 ($3,833) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Havana costs 7 CUC (about 1 hour ago)