Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11864 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 50% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,901 (16,022 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)