Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.583 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,263 (NZ$5,600) in Palmerston North.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)