Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20661 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,677 (8,118 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 4 hours ago)