Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03898 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,508 (Mex$ 38,686) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 4,199TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lima costs S/. 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Surat costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)