Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03965 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,930 (Mex$ 48,672) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)