Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12644 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 41% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,950 (15,418元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)