Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,396 (C$5,209) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (about 6 hours ago)