Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,392 (¥537,008) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)