Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31132 EUR / TND
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,563 (5,019 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 3 hours ago)