Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05245 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,294 (R 43,734) in Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)