Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,599 (COL$6,542,843) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)