Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,227 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)