Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03966 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,838 (Mex$ 46,344) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)