Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05743 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 9% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,915 (50,757 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)