Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01177 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 62% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,406 (₨119,399) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)