Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 34% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,364 (₡ 1,557,490) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Auckland costs NZ$8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (about 2 hours ago)