Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 11% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,212 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 3 hours ago)