Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,216 (CH$1,966,961) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 4 hours ago)