Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12696 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,086 ($b16,433) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)