Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00215 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €993 (461,477 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 3 hours ago)