Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.877 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 12% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,345 (Dinar 1,163) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)