Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12653 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 51% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,768 (13,971元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)