Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20778 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,021 (RM9,725) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)