Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20726 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,113 (RM10,196) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Havana costs 7 CUC (about 1 hour ago)