Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,407 (C$5,245) in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)