Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €5,691 (3,752,537 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,745 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)