Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,475 in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Opole costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)