Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Bonn, Germany
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01607 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 6% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,570 (222,070 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)