Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03747 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,855 (49,503 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 5 hours ago)