Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01165 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,068 (₨177,536) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)