Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03006 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,833 (94,262 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)