Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 44% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,917 (8,089,220 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)