Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,829 (C$4,393) in Kamloops.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)