Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25655 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 15% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,157 (16,202 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 2 hours ago)