Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00825 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,188 (¥507,578) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)