Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Bonn, Germany
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 77% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bonn you would need to make just about €762 (﷼ 77,426,872) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)