Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12585 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,667 (13,249元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Opole costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)