Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 872 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11378 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 48% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €5,627 (HK$49,457) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lucknow costs ₨21 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,116,710 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)