Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 44% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,960 (51,324,976 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)