Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25595 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €5,208 (20,348 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malanje costs 7,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)