Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 14% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,868 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)