Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,132 (16,929元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)