Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25889 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,193 (16,196 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kigali costs 11,420 Franc (about 4 hours ago)