Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 811 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,465 ($2,812) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)