Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 932 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.062 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 80% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €6,838 (CI$6,439) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 4 hours ago)