Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is about the same as in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,506 (£3,140) in Gibraltar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)