Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020.
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is about the same as in Bonn (Germany)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)